Dr. Rajdeep Parames Guha
- Fellowship In Head Neck Surgery from Tata Medical Centre, Kolkata form 2011 to 2013
- DNB (ENT) July 2009, under National Board of Examinations
- MS (ENT) July 2008, KEM Hospital, Mumbai, under University of Mumbai
- MBBS October 2001,BJ Medical Collage, Pune, Under University of Pune
Reconstruction in Head & Neck - Role of Free Flap Surgeries
Medical science has come a long way and so has the field of surgery. There has been a lot of changes that have made the field of head and neck surgeries advance in the right direction. The surgeons come across too many cases in their career where they have to perform a reconstruction surgery in the head and neck region.
Fighting Oral Cancer for A Better Tomorrow
Oral cancer is defined as uncontrollable growth of cells seen in the oral cavity. It appears as a swelling or an outgrowth.
Oral cancer is an epidemic that is rapidly engulfing the Indian subcontinent and ranks among the top three cancer types. Majorly seen in males, the high prevalence of this disease..
Awareness about Thyroid Disorders
Common diseases and proper diagnosis
Thyroid disease is quite common worldwide. According to healthcare specialist, one of the major flaws with thyroid dysfunction is it is under diagnosed and often misinterpreted. This can be crucial as thyroid disorders can range from being comparatively harmless goitre to life-threatening cancer.
- Tracheostomy and it’s cure
- Oral cancer bleed management
- Nasal Bleed management
- Cancer pain management
- Cancer screening clinic
- Second option clinic
- Laryngectomee club
- Social awareness campaign
- Training of budding surgeon and onco nurses
Rajdeep Parames Guha
LEARN ABOUT MY
Fields of Expertise
If you are having any difficulties or need any consultation related to Oral, Head, Neck and Thyroid cancer then you are at the right place!